Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Pre Season Fun - Football On Your Phone

It's back! Football season! I've been waiting all year for this. Not only does it signal the beginning of my favorite season, but it gives me plenty of weekend entertainment to look forward to for the next 5 months or so.

And what could be better to kick off football season with than a little bit of ridiculousness from the Manning brothers? Now, I'm still a little sad that Peyton broke up with me and moved to Denver but I'm willing to be the bigger person and give him some props for this hilarious video.

Are you ready for some football?!? Apparently you can have football in your pants now. At least that's what the video says.  Well done DirecTV, you get my vote for best commercial.






3 comments:

  1. This is so funny! It's like an SNL skit. Football in your pants, lol. The Manning bros are quite a comedy duo. I'm partial to Peyton myself, but I'm warming up to Eli. Those wigs alone are hillarious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Football ready, baby! I'm pumped and it's still pre-season! :) Chris is right, it is like an SNL skit! Peyton has always had my heart though. Go Texans!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!