Pages

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Vodka and Summer Lovin'

I know, I've been away for how long and that's what I come back with? Yep. Pretty much.

My summer has thus far consisted of copious amounts of vodka, live music, and summer lovin'. I'm not complaining one bit. Don't get me wrong, my normal work/gym/princess routine is still very much prevalent but as far as being super ambitious for the rest of my summer? It's just not going to happen.

This week I take the princess to see Justin Bieber. We will both be coming home deaf from screaming girls and wearing Bieber T-shirts, you can count on it.

I've enjoyed catching up with some of my fave blogs and will continue to work my way through the back log. Sounds like there is a lot going on with all of you.

What's been your favorite part of summer so far? Any place I MUST visit? Let me know!




12 comments:

  1. Stawberry Shortcake Martini

    1oz Whipped Vodka
    1oz Cake Vodka
    2oz Strawberry Schnapps

    Enjoy

    (and that's all I got)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What? Wait, I got distracted by the recipe for Strawberry Shortcake Martini! Will have to check that out, for sure! Good to hear from you :) Enjoy the rest of your summer and if you get a chance, punch the Bieber for me will you? Oh but do it when your princess is not looking. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. how good does that drink sound that Brandon posted? Yum! And I would love to punch Bieber...his ego hardly fit in the stadium!

      Delete
  3. To visit? Philadelphia obviously!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On my way... get the guest room ready!

      Delete
  4. To visit? Go to Europe in the summer and fave thing so far this summer, sleep like a fat lazy bear and going to the beach. Forgetting about work altogether is simply one of the best things to do ever.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, I enjoy few things as much as forgetting about work. Unfortunately it doesn't happen often

      Delete
  5. well done for keeping some routine i'm all over the place when the summer comes and everything kinda falls by the waistside.

    ooo that drink looks amazing thanks goodness its friday i'll order two haha.

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to have a routine, or I lose my mind! Although I will throw it all out the window in a few weeks when I head to the beach for vaca....woohoo!

      Delete
  6. Come to Africa! Okay, that's just silly. You meant places to visit closer to home huh? Hope you're still enjoying your Summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would LOVE to come to Africa! It's on my list. I may totally come crash your place!

      Delete

I like attention, so give me some please!