Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Sometime's there just aren't the words

There isn't really anything that I can say about the events of Friday 12/14/12 that hasn't already been expressed or felt by each of you already. Prayers seem hardly enough against the backdrop of these horrors but it's the one thing I can offer so it's what I've been doing.

Sometimes there are words that you just need to hear. I think this is one of those times. For those of you who care to hear some good words of truth in this very difficult time, I offer you this
http://www.heartlandchurch.com/current-message

2 comments:

  1. My first reaction was one of shock, shortly followed by anger as various media groups immediately trivialised it by pushing their own agendas. I feel quite sorry for his brother, who was wrongly identified as the killer and has been suffering online abuse ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've cried all weekend. I cried while in the lunchroom at work today, the tv was on and pictures of the little ones were being flashed across the screen. I felt helpless, feel helpless. Am so sad for the parents of those angels and the the parents of the brave women who gave their lives to save others. All I can do is pray and hope that something good comes out of this. It just has to!

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!