Pages

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Good Problems

Good Problems. Is there such a thing? If having too many things to be thankful for is a problem, then yes, there are good problems. I realize that I'm the exception as opposed to the rule as so many people are facing things that just beat them down on a daily basis, but I'm blessed or lucky or a little bit of both.

I hope all of my American friends enjoy Thanksgiving and survive whatever chaos comes with it or shortly thereafter.

Be safe. Be happy. Be thankful.


16 comments:

  1. My thankful list seems to grow longer as I get older and wiser. Hope you have a very Happy Thanksgiving!!! Big game this weekend. GO BUCKS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE that you used a Snoopy pic!!!

    Happiest of Thanksgivings to you, too, my darling. You are definitely one of things for which I am thankful. xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving lovely! May your day be filled with food, family, and love. And cocktails. But that last one is optional. Unless you're coming to my house. Then it's mandatory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your Thanksgiving was filled with all things love, family, friends, food and good times!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! This is my 1st comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you
    I truly enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any
    other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics?
    Many thanks!
    Also see my site: how to download movies

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your Thanksgiving was full of too much good! Love Snoopy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This article will help the internet users for building up new web site or even a
    blog from start to end.
    Also see my site - how to make an app

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!