Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

"Soft-Core Friday" - That First Kiss

Happy SCF kids! I hope you are enjoying the onset of fall colors and the sunshine that is shining through them, it's my favorite time of year my friends! Although I know it will be a brief time for the blazing colors before the cold sets in and the trees go bare for far too long of a stretch, I savor each day until then.

I kind of feel like I'm going through my own change of seasons, and right now I'm going to start enjoying the vibrant new colors that come with the passing of time and the moving on to what's next.  I know, I've been horribly back and forth and here and there and everywhere in between as of late but that's how it goes for me sometimes. Uncertainty, when I know it's not because I'm afraid of something, tells me I need to keep  experiencing and looking and searching for what makes me feel at peace and happy. So I am.

I have a trip to one of my favorite places with one of my favorite people planned for the end of next week. That alone makes me giddy. I can't wait to get on that plane and have 3 days of greatness to sink in to. I know beyond any doubt that I will return with a new perspective, some great pictures of our adventures, and probably a few shopping bags of treasures I will pick up along the way. The next week can not pass fast enough for me. I'm ready to go now!

And because no RG post is complete without an update on my boy(s), I should tell you that after a good first date and then a seemingly impossible set of schedules that had me thinking there wouldn't be a second date, the good Doctor and I had a very last minute date #2 this week.  We met for a few cocktails on Wednesday night, and 3 hours later we were making out against my car in the dimly lit parking lot of a very classy bar.

It started as a soft, sweet, timid first kiss that quickly progressed to the type of kiss that leaves very little doubt as to the degree of attraction you have both decided exists between you. He has the softest lips...ever. It was greatness! Boys, get your chapstick action on, we appreciate it!

There are few things I love as much as anticipation of that first kiss, testing the theory I have about if/how we will click, and then knowing beyond a doubt that you do click, and well. He nailed it. Soft, yet with a sense of urgency and just enough aggression to make me confident that he would translate well into another more intimate setting should the occasion arise. It's like jumping the first major hurdle to figuring out if this guy is someone that I would consider seriously spending time with. All signs point to yes.

And we left it at that. Smiling, and a little breathless, we said goodnight and went our separate ways.

Could I have invited to go home with me? Yes. Did I? No. The old RG would have had him home and naked quicker than you can say "shut up and pull my hair" but not now. I'm in no hurry to take it to the next level, I'm just enjoying where it's at.

So on that note I bid you the loveliest of Soft-Core Fridays and wishes for a shenanigan-filled weekend!


5 comments:

  1. All sounds well. I hope you have fun next weekend having your space invaded.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kind of kiss! RG!Have a blasty blast on your trip. I can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED THIS POST! So steamy! Have fun on your trip and tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just realized: duh, nicki, this post is a month old. She already WENT on her trip. GOD NICKI GET IT TOGETHER. YOU'RE THE WORST COMMENTER EVER.

      In my defense, it IS 7:30 in the morning.

      Now. Let's try this again: Hope you had fun on your trip, and I can't wait to read all about it as I sllooooowly get caught up!

      Delete

I like attention, so give me some please!