Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

"Soft-Core Friday" - A guest post with a little kink

Today it is my pleasure to have a great friend of mine do a guest post for all of you kids here at Random Girl.  You'll being hearing more from here as he continues to share his story with us all, it's a good one! Please join me in welcoming Mr. Mad Hatter!


I first want to thank RG for the opportunity to guest post on her blog. I have been a long-time follower of her shenanigans and through discussing our trials, tribulations, and mutual loft for toeing the line between bad and badass, I have discovered a dear friend.  Thanks again RG for letting me become a part of your dirty little universe. 

My personal story is one I feel many readers can relate to, particularly those who reside in a metropolis such as New York City – A committed relationship turned domesticated partnership more-so because it made financial sense rather than our eagerness to spend every free night with one another. Add in the fact that we have little to nothing in common, and live in a shoebox and our relationship was a recipe for disaster.

 During the year we spent as ‘live-in-lovers’ the communication had dwindled and the sex became non-existent.  In my pre-domesticated days I had always wanted to push the envelope in the bedroom – wanting to explore the female body as bringing a woman to climax was more pleasurable to me than getting-off myself. (This statement still holds true today as there is something about the moment which resonates deep inside of me long-after the clothes are back on and we are back to our normal routines.) However, since my days as a +1 I lost all eagerness to explore, to push myself in the bedroom and to find that sexual gratification I had been longing for.

It wasn’t long after I read RG’s SCF post on the world of kink that suddenly the inner workings of my deepest core started to sputter.  Prior to RG’s post I had no any idea what a cuckold was or that in the inner circle of this lifestyle it was an honor to become someone’s slave.  All of this intrigued me and I wanted to learn more.

I created a profile on a well established kink site and decided to see what the world had to offer.  I have no pre-existing history with the genre nor have I any idea what lies ahead. What I do know is that although comfortable in my sexuality I am in search for something – Maybe this is a short-term gain or a long-term lifestyle. Regardless of the end game I have let my curiosity take me away from the vanilla lifestyle and deep into the dungeons of the world known as Kink. I invite you to stay tuned as I will be updating my progress here on RG’s site.

Below is a song which I feel exemplifies my thoughts into the unknown world of kink – Happy SCF Everyone!




Rhiana S&M 

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for the next update! I think it's awesome that you (he) looked outside the box and tried something new, regardless if anything comes of it. Kudos to you! Enjoy yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I'm very intrigued and want to know what happens/happened next!

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!