Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Looking for Trouble

It seems that I somehow keep finding myself in the same place. A place where I could and should be content, and yet, I'm restless. And when Randy gets restless, it seems I go looking for trouble. Or at the very least, some good shenanigans to entertain me.

After being in my new city since mid-June, I've yet to date with the exception of the one lunch date and subsequent flipping out on me guy. Sure I've been spending time with Twin still, but I can't quite connect to him in a way that makes me feel confident about making him my "one and only" boy.

And so it begins.

Trouble in this case comes in the form of a gorgeous 3rd year med student with an amazing smile. He should be good company for me this evening. Now, we are just talking a drink or two and good conversation, nothing too scandalous as I'm still in dial back mode as I have been most of the last year. Hell, I may have slipped into idle mode for as well behaved as I have been. I'm not sure I could go back to the earlier version of RG now if I had to...it's been too long since I've gone all out on the craziness.

But it might be fun to try...




6 comments:

  1. You really have been quite boring lately. Yawn. Just being over here on your blog is making me sleepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Say it isn't so!!!! I prefer to think you are just on an extended vacay until you kick it into high gear again girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's been a while since i've played doctor too ;) go have some fun, then come back and tell us all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I certainly cannot wait to see what comes of this, my darling. *wink wink wink*

    ReplyDelete
  5. GO FOR IT! But then again, I'm biased...

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!