Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

"Soft-Core Friday" - Everything's Bigger Here

Happy SCF kids! This is going to be short and sweet because I'm writing it on my trusty iPhone and because I'm at my big HQ office in TX and since they flew me here and all, they expect me to work.

It's true that everything is truly bigger in Texas. The construction zones, the commute time, and of course the boobs on most of the women in this office. I'm a little jealous when I come here but I'm trying to get over myself and stay focused. They are distracting though, let me tell ya!

Just an update on my letter writing idea, the first was written, mailed, and received by the intended this week.the response was pretty overwhelming from the person I sent it to. I'm very glad I shared my words because I get the feeling that that person really needed to hear them at the moment they did.

I've had several people tell me they are jumping on board and giving their words via hand written letter as well. I hope you will. And i hope you will share the response with us!

I hope you lovelies have a stellar weekend! Now I'm off to find myself a cowboy! Giddy up!!

11 comments:

  1. I want to hear about the cowboy on Monday... I wonder if reverse cowgirl is the general favorite position. *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  2. DANG , LE stole my line about reverse cowgirl. Giddy up girl and rope yourself an urban cowboy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately, work got in my way of cowboy riding, was so tired by the time I finally got out of the office I opted for yoga pants and carry out. I'm very ashamed of my good behavior! So unlike me!

      Delete
  3. Where in Texas? I'm in Houston. I hope you don't melt from the heat! So glad you sent that letter out. I'm certain that that gesture made the intended recipient's day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My time was spent in the Dallas area, my work HQ is there so it wasn't all fun and games unfortunately!

      Delete
  4. I have. Even out of the blog loop for too long! TX?! My home! Letter idea?! Sounds intriguing! What are we writing about, who are we giving them to?! I guess I oughtta go investigate...

    Have fun! There's no place like Texas. (That's one of the state's slogans.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooops. Meant *I have been out of the blog loop for too long* Dumb ass phone.

      Delete
    2. Welcome back love! I've missed you! I thought of you when I headed to your home state, although I was far north of your hometown if I recall correctly that SA is your old stomping ground. I always enjoy my time in TX, there is no place like it!

      Delete
  5. TEXAS? Jealous face! Eat lots of kolaches for me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still bummed my Boston trip got nixed! I am jealous of you being there almost every day!!

      Delete
  6. I may just write a letter and send that badboy! Xx

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!