Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Want to rock any event? I can help!

Happy Tuesday-that-feels-like-a-Monday to all my RG kids! I hope you all had a great weekend. I have a few stories to share from my 3 days off but that will be for another post. Today, I'm all about pimpin' my latest article for the sparkly and delicious Indie Chicks.

I'm helping you put your anxiety aside and prepare yourself to have a great time, no matter what the event or occasion is.  If I'm going to take the time and effort to get all gussied up, I want to make sure I have enough fun to justify the effort! I'm offering some pretty fool-proof tips on how to boost your confidence and maximize your fun not matter what the situation is.

Run over there and give me a comment or two. Then stick around and read the other fantastic articles, you won't be sorry!

1 comment:

  1. I loved this post, good advice for good times

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!