Pages

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The T-shirt Says It All

So my usually dull Monday was set ablaze with happiness yesterday when I ventured to the mailbox and found that finally my "Writes Like A Slut" T-shirt had arrived. I'm sure my neighbors didn't think a thing about it when I broke out into my crazy happy dance in the middle of the sidewalk while clutching my big white package.

And of course, you know that I had to run in and try it on so I could continue my happy dance while looking hot in my new gear! Yes I did!

Big Randy kisses to my sweet Kat for creating this awesome design and letting all of us who write like sluts show it loud and proud upon our chests.



If you haven't ordered yours yet, get over to Zazzle and do it now. There's a variety of styles and colors available already and more coming soon.

And just a little update on the goings-on with my newest boy, Little Brother. It appears he may actually be more than just a lovely piece of man candy. We have spent every night together since Saturday and it's a trend that seems to be set to continue. And believe it or not, it's not just for hooking up either! We actually seem to be a little smitten with each other. Hmmm....a little unexpected twist! We shall see....

19 comments:

  1. I think Little Brother may need a new name if he's gonna stick around. lol. It's a tad creepy. :)
    Glad that things are going well there though and YAY for boobies and writing like a slut! Love the shirt. I think I'll be heading back to order other colors.

    PS--Kat and I are meeting this weekend to discuss ideas for the Dirty Stay Out shirt! Love the idea! I could kiss ya for suggesting it (well among other reasons hehe). Hugs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LB it is, seems a little less jarring than the full blown Little Brother nickname. Can't wait to get my Dirty Stay Out shirt!

      Delete
  2. Great shirt. OOOOOHHHHHH, I'm likin' Little Brother!!!!! He has obviously put his big bro to shame.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm liking LB too! And I don't have any type of direct comparison between he and Big Bro but I would put my money on LB any day of the week!

      Delete
  3. I like the shirt and may be wearing one myself soon too since I'm well respected for writing like a slut. Oh golly, Little Brothers grow up so fast don't they?! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you would look lovely in your Writes Like a Slut shirt, I want pics!

      Delete
  4. hmmm, i think maybe jewels is right, "little brother" might need a new name lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LB it is! I think it's funny that of all the shenanigans I have, it's the nicknames that get people!

      Delete
  5. Twists are fun! ESPECIALLY when sex is involved!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sex twists are the best kind in my opinion

      Delete
  6. Great, great shirt. But WOOP WOOP little brother. I'm excited, and it's got nothing to do with me! Ha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy that your excited, it's fun to share!

      Delete
    2. let's make that "you're" shall we? Geesh!

      Delete
  7. Looks good! Have to agree with Jewels about the Little Brother moniker. Maybe go with Brother ___ (use the first letter of one of his names?)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with Kat that "Brother ___' makes him sound like a monk and that would kill my buzz!

      Delete
  8. Your support always leave me feeling gooey and melty, my darling, thank you so much for it.~

    And I'm laughing at the new moniker suggestions for LB because it's pretty fucking awesome that there's a twist in this thang up here. ;)

    I'm not sure about Michael's Brother____ though because that would seem like you're dating a monk to me. ;-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I can make you feel gooey and melty! You do the same for me love!

      Delete
  9. I love seeing y'all in your sexy Kat-designed shirts! And I'm jumping on the Change Little Brother's Name campaign, but I think LB would work just fine if you didn't want to change it completely. It reminds me of L.L. Bean, not incest. So. That's a win.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you are on board with the LB nicknaming convention...even if it makes you think of yuppie outdoors wear now.

      Delete

I like attention, so give me some please!