Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

"Soft-Core Friday" - The Return of Hotel Sex

Happy SCF kids! After digging out from under the pile of work that accumulated over the week I had the nerve to take vacation, I am very glad to see Friday come!

If you haven't checked out my first article at The Indie Chicks yet, get over there now and show me some love! It could totally be a SCF post all on it's own and I know how you like that!

Speaking of SCF worthy topics, I promised you guys that I would fill you in on the hotel sex goodness that came with my little getaway last week and I'm a girl of my word.

As you know, I took Twin with me on vacation for a little travel Rec League action. It wasn't originally planned that way and was very much a last minute situation that just kind of worked out. It was a good decision for several reasons, not the least of which being 6 nights (and a morning or two) of fantastic hotel sex.

I've posted before about how much I enjoy sex in hotels. Not seedy, rent by the hour joints, but really nice hotels/resorts. I can't explain it, there's just something I like about it. Maybe it's the thought that there are so many other people so close by yet have no idea what's going on in our room. Maybe it's the change of scenery or the great view that often comes with a nice room. Or maybe it's just knowing that someone else has to wash the sheets when we're done. Or it could be the combination of all of things. Either way, hotel sex is always a notch better than sex at home for me. With Twin, that makes it really, really good!

We were on a mission to take full advantage of the hotel sex element and regardless of how tired we were or how long of a day we had, we didn't miss an opportunity. This particular room was a great choice because it was a) very big b) had lots of strategically placed mirrors c)had a very large jacuzzi tub in the master bath and d) had a semi private balcony that was just perfect for creating the risk of being seen yet affording us just enough privacy to not get arrested. It was really a "I love hotel sex" girl's perfect set up.

It was a good vacation!


I can't be the only one who finds it a tad bit hotter when getting busy in a hotel room can I? Where is your "go to" place where you know sex will always be just a little bit better?

And because no SCF post is complete without a cheesy video of some sort, today I'm letting you all enjoy a little jail bate-esque action (he's 18....I Googled it) and nod your head to the newly released Justin Bieber video for Boyfriend.

I love me some Biebs....don't hate! And it's only a little disturbing that both I and my 6 y/o princess fight over him.


9 comments:

  1. I spend a lot of time in hotels, and not a lot of time having hotel sex. Traveling alone and being in a relationship has its disadvantages.

    Can I just live vicariously through you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be getting in some hotel time in 2 weeks. Pretty excited about it. I've always enjoyed the shower. Basic, yes, but it's just nice and steamy in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hotel sex is always great. Nothing turns me on more than snow!!!! A cabin on top of a snow covered mountain and I'm a true sex goddess!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a fan of hotel sex but I don't need a resort fancy place. I mean I don't want a trucker stop but a decent place where I wink at the receptionist and ask for a room on the end without rooms around. Yeah...I do that. The it's loud...I mean good and raw and loud. Yup...all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Couldn't agree with you more! Well, except for the Beibs part. Though I must admit, I caught myself dancing to his song the other day and had slap myself! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i can't believe i am saying this, but that bieber video/song was not bad. not bad at all ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo to you for not missing a night and using the room to its full advantages! Strategically placed mirrors indeed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The only thing that makes hotel sex better is with a good thunderstorm going on outside. good stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. A JACUZZI?!? and a BALCONY?! My God, woman. I hate you. I hate you just a little bit, but still, my God, I hate you.

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!