Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

"Soft-Core Friday" - Lost Without Me

Happy SCF kids! I hope that you are all gearing up for a wonderfully long and relaxing weekend. I know I am! I'm technically on vacation today but have already worked for 2 hours so I'm not sure how that happened, but I'm positive that my company super duper appreciates all of my efforts and that my hefty reward will be forthcoming...fingers crossed!

This week has been full of unexpected things. Like me having some sort of full blow love affair unfolding with Little Brother, or LB as he shall be referred to going forward since the Little Brother nickname seems to be weirding some people out. (Just to clarify, he is not my little brother nor is he the little brother of anyone I have dated or hooked up with. He is the 30-something y/o little brother of a guy I was friends with way back in the day and that is all, Randy swear!)

I have slept better each night having him here with me and the same is true for him he assures me. It's just kind of a comfortable groove we are in and although it's not traditionally how a relationship of any sort would start, I've never been one for doing things the traditional or expected way.

I have zero expectations for the situation though as things are going to just get more complicated in the upcoming weeks and months but for now, I'm enjoying the moments as they happen and looking forward to some solid quality time with him this weekend as we plan to spend the majority of it together.

Twin is not so excited about my new-found man however as it has sent Rec League into complete shut down. I'm not being shady about it, I believe in full disclosure so he knows exactly what is going on with me and LB and to say he is not happy about it would be an understatement. It was supposed to be strictly Rec League with Twin and I but based on his reaction, I'm guessing there was a little more attachment on his side of the equation than I was led to believe. I get tired of being the guy in these situations sometimes but I guess when you deal in non-traditional situations like I do, it is bound to happen on occasion.

He attempted to woo me back in part by delivering a few of my favorite things to me yesterday, including a bag of only Watermelon Jolly Ranchers, which he hand picked, because they are beyond my favorite candy in the universe. Punk move in my opinion! How am I supposed to resist that kind of peace offering?? Watermelon Jolly Ranchers are so incredibly good! We have a conversation pending as I was on my way out and couldn't talk at the time of goodie delivery. He might end up taking them back!

I again am slacking on the SCF preparation but since Robin Thicke is crooning falsetto on GMA right now, I'm going to make "Lost Without You" my song of the day. It's sexy-ish, as is he, and I don't mind sending myself into the weekend thinking about the possibilities. Don't be sad boys, there's a mostly naked chick in the shower in the video so you get your eye candy too.


14 comments:

  1. They say women are manipulative, and then they break out the candy...Rude.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right? That would be like me bringing him beer or something...

      Delete
  2. There is nothing sexy-ish about that song...it's straight up sexy. It's one of my favorites. Glad things are still going well with LB (much better). I'm going to start off my 3 sheepless days with a night of Jack Daniels! ;) Watch out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sure hope your holiday weekend was sheepless! I could not keep from laughing when I saw your "the sheep is out" tweets!

      Delete
  3. did you know that the girl in the video is his wife?

    useless music trivia with henrietta collins! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think somewhere in the back of my head that info was rattling around but thanks for the info. I'm picking you as my partner for the next round of pop culture trivia!

      Delete
  4. AAAAAAHHHHHHHH watermelon jolly ranchers????? Poor twin!!!!!!! His rec league season may be ending soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are soooo good!! The Jolly Ranchers, I'm talking about. He's hard pressing to extend the season but it's not looking good for the home team.

      Delete
  5. Watermelon Jolly Ranchers lol....nice try, Twin.

    I don't see the Robin Thicke video...don't tell me I have to hop on to YouTube to see this mostly naked shower chick who is apparently his wife. I don't think I should be searching out any more hot girls for a while... especially after my last post!

    Hope you have a great 3-day weekend. Good luck with "little bro" !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He knows just how to woo me huh? My weekend was great, hope yours was as well!

      Delete
  6. Jolly Ranchers! Sneaky. Hope your long weekend was all kinds of wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a lovely weekend, thank you! And yes, very sneaky move on the JRs...he knows me a little too well I think!

      Delete
  7. Oooh! He's playin dirty! He broke out the big guns, -Water Melon Jolly Ranchers. Well played, Twin, well played. OMG, I love Roin Thicke! He's a hottie and this is a baby making song! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is indeed baby making music as its very finest! Yum!!

      Delete

I like attention, so give me some please!