Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Sex shop? We're not afraid of no stinkin' sex shop!

So the lovely ladies at The Indie Chicks have been nice enough to welcome me back to take over some space at their place again today! I love those girls!

This time, we are taking a trip to the sex shop, or as some people prefer to refer to it, an "adult novelties" store. I got the privilege of introducing a friend to the idea for the first time. It was not without a few highlight moments.

Be a doll (not a blow up a doll, just a regular one) and run over there and show me some love mmmmkay?


4 comments:

  1. Looks like you had fun! I have also introduced a friend to an adult shop before - certainly a new experience. Great post and love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm, there's that 50 shades of grey thing again...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shit, I just realized that I can't remember if I left you comment-love on that awesome post!

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!