Pages

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Want to get on top of Random Girl?

Calm down, I'm talking about guest posting for me, not actually getting on top of me...that job is already taken. Sorry!

I'll be taking a little time off to head toward sunnier lands for some fun. I'd like to turn my little piece of the interwebz over to a friend or two to keep all you kids entertained while I'm off enjoying myself in a land far away.

Think you can entertain the lovely RG crowd? Want to share a naughty story or point-of-view you can't put on your own blog because your mom reads it? Don't have a blog but think you would like to see your name in lights for minute? Now is your chance!

Let me know if you want come and play with Random Girl!

11 comments:

  1. I think your blog is great, so of course I'd like a shot at the guest posting. It might take me a little while to get back into a mode that's appropriate for your blog, but I have some great stories that may not make it to my side of the blogosphere. Let me know if you're down for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I have what it takes, but if inspiration strikes I'll send you a message. :)

    Have fun in the sun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a tease! You know I'm always down to help out if you need guest posts. By all means, allow other new to guest posting here to claim the spots first but if you find yourself needing more material just drop me a line. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be honored to guest post for you if you think my warped and wacky humor fits into your readers' style. Just drop me a line. You know where to find me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You need to let Just Keepin it Real Folks guest post! I just read her blog for the first time and give the thumbs up. What's not to like about a six figure pussy?!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sure. I am up for it if you want

    ReplyDelete
  7. You know I'm down if you'd like :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'd love to...though when I guest post, it tends to get into the realm of dirty. But I can also do clean if you'd prefer. Regardless, it would be an honor to post on your site. pickleope@gmail.com Let me know. It seems you have a lot of takers already though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i can barely take care of my own blog, so i won't offer to ruin yours while you're away. but i'll still be reading ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've posted it before, back before I had several followers, but if you'd like I can give you the orgasm story to post.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm very, very late, but... can I play please?

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!