Pages

Friday, April 13, 2012

"Soft-Core Friday" - Random Girl's Masque Review

Happy "Soft-Core Friday" kids! I hope you have had the loveliest of weeks and have something spectacular planned to make your weekend rock. If you are looking for ideas, keep reading!

A while back (OK, it was January) I excitedly told you how I had stumbled onto an advertisement for an oral sex enhancer product called Masque and that after I sent an inquiry to the lovely people in PR there, they hooked me up with a promo pack to try out and let my readers know what I thought of it.


The concept is basically that the flavor strip, once dissolved on your tongue, will cover the taste of your guy's "business" for up to 15 minutes. I personally don't find my guy's "business" offensive but if it can make a good thing even better, you know I'm all for it!

I finally got around to giving Masque a try. I know the suspense has been killing you right?

So in the midst of an afternoon Rec League session with Twin, I got the idea to get out one of the Masque flavor strips and start my "research". He was mildly intrigued by the idea and was game to play along... all in the name of science of course.

I decided to make Mango the flavor of the day as the Masque website claims that Mango is the most popular flavor currently offered.  The packet housing the flavor strip is fairly discreet and was easy to open even in my distracted state.



The little flavor strip peeled off the foil wrapping quickly and easily. It had kind of a papery feel and the "fruity" smell was pretty strong upon opening. The instructions say to put the flavor strip on your tongue and allow it to dissolve completely. At that point, it's time to show your man some oral attention.


The texture of the flavor strip goes from papery to gel-like to just an aftertaste fairly quickly. The mango flavor was mixed with a touch of mint which was kind of an odd combo at first but blended into a pleasant overall taste fairly quickly. And the mint added just a bit of tingle that both he and I noticed in a good way.

As I said earlier, I don't normally find the taste of him off-putting so I didn't think that a product like Masque was entirely necessary, but it did give us a nice change of pace and added a little "flavor" into our afternoon mix. The mango flavor lasted throughout the oral activity and was still lingering a bit well after that fun had come to an end. I was impressed at the staying power of the flavor.

Overall, I would say that if you are looking for a way to add a little extra "something" to your oral pleasuring, Masque is a good choice. This would be especially true if it was a little hard for you to enjoy the tastes associated with a job well done. It did a good job of neutralizing things in that respect.

If you are interested in trying Masque for yourself, you can purchase the flavor strips in Chocolate, Watermelon, Mango, & Strawberry varieties here. At $9.95 for a 3-pack, it's an affordable way to bring a little fun and variety into the bedroom. Although I'm a big fan of giving oral love myself, so it might get a little costly for me to incorporate into my regularly scheduled programming. Perhaps I'm an exception to the norm though.

I'm looking forward to giving Watermelon a go next time, and he is excited to help me out!

*I was not compensated for this review and opinions offered in it are strictly those of this Random Girl.

10 comments:

  1. Believe me when I say you're not alone in being the "exception". Glad your taste test went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very intriguing indeed. I take it Masque is only for fellatio and not available for us women folk? Bummer, why do guys have all the luck????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. One word. Vibrator. Men do not have all the luck.

      Delete
    2. Men have all the luck?? Hardy, look at what you ladies get to walk around in! Beautiful hi heeled shoes, and booties. You also have a great tasting box, too!

      Delete
  3. Ha! I don't mind the flavor, either but I do hate giving head and I'm not sure if this product will help me savor the experience but you've intrigued me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you took pictures for your research despite your, um, STATE!

    You are nothing if not completely thorough and professional, my darling. ;)

    They do sound like fun for something different, but like all things I love (Tequila, caffeine, excessive chocolate), sex is going to be on the shelf for the unforeseen future so hopefully I'll remember these years from now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the recommendation! Sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd pass on the recommendation to the wife but I'm sure it might get me into trouble...

    ReplyDelete
  7. BAAAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA re: Kat's comment! Did you really make him wait while you took a pic for us anxious readers?

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!