Pages

Friday, April 6, 2012

"Soft-Core Friday" - Back On Top

.....because that's where he likes me!

Happy SCF kids!

It's amazing what freeing yourself up from a big pile of craziness can do for a girl! Despite dropping a few grand on car repairs/maintenance this week, which totally blows by the way, it was a pretty good week. Especially when compared to the same time last week and all of the bullshit I was wading my way through at that time.

I truly am so grateful to you guys for the support and encouragement that you sent my way, I felt much stronger knowing I had so many amazing people on my side. Big Randy kisses for all of you *MWAH*!!!

This week I have refocused my efforts on much more fun endeavors...like rocking out Rec League with Twin. We've been able to get in almost daily "games" and are definitely on our way to a winning record for the season. We get along so much better when we aren't "a couple" but just having fun being together.

We've even become useful to each other again outside of the bedroom. I helped him move this weekend, and he was my personal shuttle driver for all of my car drop offs/pick ups. Somehow, it's working. I'm not questioning it, I'm just along for the ride at this point.

I do have a bad habit of "recycling" my boys, I even have the T-shirt to prove it thanks to my long suffering BFF. She has witnessed more than one boy coming back into rotation so I guess she can give me crap about it.

Regardless, I feel like I'm back on top...in and out of the bedroom... and that's a good way to start a weekend as far as I'm concerned. Make it a great one, kids!

The SCF song this week is just good, clean fun. It's Naked ft Enrique Iglesias. It's got almost naked people, gratuitous Vegas shots, and Enrique. Enough said!

8 comments:

  1. I love the part about recycling boys. Perfect. And handy too - especially when it comes time to needing couches moved around and stuff. I hope your weekend is a good one too my friend. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are finishing with a happy ending...
    There's nothing wrong with recycling, especially if it's the way you and Twin seem to be working it out! Enjoy your weekend and holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are back on top of things, sweetie. I like you much better on top and am glad your time down in the dumps is over. You rock that Rec League! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naked is never a bad thing! Congrats on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh yes, the "recycling boys" ---every girl should have some in her rotation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Recycling is SO good for the environment. I love the way you are doing your part by going green!!!! ATTA GIRL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You need a shirt that says "MVP" now, my darling. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!