Pages

Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm sorry, I'm not here to take your call right now...

Yep, that's it for me for a week or so. I'm outta here! Off to sunny locations for some good old fashioned family fun... or something like that.

But don't fret, I'm not leaving you blue-balling for some good words. I have you covered!

This week will be filled with awesome guest posts. You will learn how to fake it til you make it (orgasms of course!), the curse of jorts, how having or not having big boobs can change the trajectory of your life, and a story of how one man made the most of 72 hours. It's all good stuff, trust me when I tell you that!

Ok, schedule the keg delivery, pay off the neighbors, and party down like mom & dad are out of town!

4 comments:

  1. Have a great trip, sweets, and enjoy the extra-curricular activities as well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun in the sun! I love fun in the sun! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh, this is gonna be interesting.

    have fun on your holidays, randy :)

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!