Pages

Friday, March 30, 2012

"Soft-Core Friday" - Nothings says "I want you" quite like this

You have no idea how glad I am to be sitting at the top of a weekend right now. I'm so glad I may take half a vacation day today just to hasten it along.

I have had enough drama this week to last me a year. But today I'm taking a break from all of my own Fireman induced drama, to play over at my darling Jewel's place and make fun of her drama-inducing Fireman. Yes, we both have one. Isn't that special? Only instead of being secretly married with a baby on the way, hers decided to light up her phone (and burn her brain) with a lovely surprise dick video.

How could I not guest post with that topic handed to me on a silver platter? So get over to Jewel's place now and see what I have to say about the dick video epidemic.


And don't worry, I'll be bringing you up to speed on my still-raging Fireman drama soon enough. You aren't missing anything but a bunch of lies, a touch of sociopath, and more text messages than any girl should have to endure. You can check my Twitter feed for some of the more unbelievable exchanges. It just keeps getting better.

3 comments:

  1. It's not okay for women, either. I had a friend who was female. We'd talk, never really flirt, but one day she surprises me with a full frontal picture, saying "I thought you'd like this..."

    I didn't like it. Not one bit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep unexpected sexting isn't always great

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!