Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

"Soft-Core Friday" - Can't Get Enough

Happy SCF kids! We made it through another week, or close enough that I'm calling it done. I'm optimistic by nature I guess.

Today I'm going to keep it short and sweet (as to not further incriminate myself for recent shenanigans...use your imaginations). I'm declaring this "Fall Back Appreciation Day" because I know I am appreciating mine at the moment.

For those of you that are regulars here at Random Girl, you are either applauding me for firing up the long-ago dialed back shenanigans momentarily or you are shaking your fist at me and sending a stern "tsk tsk" my direction because you have already figured out who it involved. Either way, I'm just saying it had to be done.

I liken it to the last amazing dinner out before you start a super strict diet. You want to make sure you really enjoy yourself with your favorite treats before you get fully committed to your attempt at self-improvement. Perhaps that's a weak analogy but I know at least a few of you will get what I'm saying. It's the last cupcake....


Plus, you guys know that I can't stay away from Fireman for too long when I'm not on lock down with someone else. We've been "helping each other out" for well over a year now, and although fairly dysfunctional, I'm not saying it's broke so I'm not in a hurry to fix it.

So in honor of my self-declared "Fall Back Appreciation Day" I'm putting out a little J. Cole as the featured song because it kind of speaks for itself in regards to this situation, he just hits the spot. Enjoy!

As the hook goes:
I can't get enough of what you got
Good God you hit the spot
Try to let go but I just cannot
So don't you stop
I need that...

Yep, it's kind of like that.



Anyone want to join me in "Fall Back Appreciation Day"?? What's your story? Does he/she just hit the spot for you? Put it out there! 

8 comments:

  1. mmmm. i haven't had a fall back appreciation candidate in a long time now, it's definitely time to start recruiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm all in for "fall back appreciation day". After all I did my own little fall back 2 weeks ago. I can't be one to judge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do!!!!! Happy Fall Back Appreciation Day!!!! Sure hope Fireman's flame lights up the spot!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would celebrate this with you but I'm on well-behaved lock down.

    I'm not one to resist a cupcake though, so if I were you, I'd be doing a lot of falling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can I simply appreciate not having the need to fall back in the first place?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want a cupcake but have none sad face here:(
    I hope you have a great weekend we are having a cold wet one oh so lucky aren't we...........

    ReplyDelete
  7. the problem with one last tasty treat is that often it leads to another and another. At least for me it does - as the saying goes I can resist anything apart from temptation

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish I had a juicy fall back story for you, my darling, but I've only ever fallen into my writing. But it's what I want. I'm boring like that. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!