Pages

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Poetic Endings

It's over.

Finally.

The Fireman drama has left the building. And I'm so relieved. I feel like I can finally breath again.

I won't go into all the details. I don't have the energy for all of that. I will share with you a few snapshots into our conversation that I also shared on Twitter under the tag #poeticendings. Start from the bottom and work your way up, it will make more sense.




Good Riddance I say!

And although this song was made for the Twilight movie, I love Paramore on a normal basis so I will overlook the cheese factor because the lyrics to "I Caught Myself" are pretty much exactly what I felt about the end of this situation.

8 comments:

  1. Damn darling, if you were here I'd put a glass of whiskey in your hand and give you a foot massage while you cry. That was a hell of a ride wasn't it? Glad to have you on this side of the journey now. Do try and enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stay strong. I was following along with your tweets when you were sending them the other day and it's good to see you coming out of this in one piece.

    Remember... you've always got your blogging buddies to lean on!

    SD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know all the back story but good riddance sounds about right. You deserve better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm relieved for you that this is finally over. You said all the right things and handled it the best way anyone could. You deserve a reward...or an *award*...

    I'm honoring you with the KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD! Go to my blog to see your name, then follow (or ignore) The Kreativ Blogger award rules: 1. You must thank the person who has given you the award. 2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog. 3. Link the person who has nominated you for the award. 4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting. 5. Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers. 6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate. 7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One ending means a new beginning. I can't wait to see what new doors open for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy hell... I missed some shit. Glad you made it out okay and that your done with the drama.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "But I want a different ending," he says. "You should have wrote a different story with me," I reply."

    Best fucking kiss off in the history of ever. You are a fucking rockstar, my darling. Never forget that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't believe I missed these tweets. #poeticending indeed. I'm glad you're feeling better now that this is done with. On to the next adventure!

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!