Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

"Soft-Core Friday" - Smirking at the Ex

Happy SCF kids! I hope you have all had the loveliest of weeks. I'm still stuck in a living snow globe which kind of sucks but with Vegas (and all the shenanigans that will be accompany me there) in a mere two weeks, I'm smiling and dealing with it.

Today I picked the song before I picked the post topic. It will make sense after you listen to the song. Basically the premise is that you run across your ex and can honestly say  "yeah, you may be with your new girl/guy now but we both now that the sex was better with me". So take that!

Have you ever been in that situation? You see your ex out with their latest and greatest new gf/bf and you get an immense amount of satisfaction out of knowing that they aren't getting it nearly as good as they did when he/she was with you?

How would you know, you might be asking. Trust me, you know. And if you have a guy or girl that you know you blew their mind when you were together, it's something they are going to be missing. Or in some cases, you get the confirmation via a text from the ex, that basically confirms your assumption exactly. Granted, that text is usually followed by a "so can I see you?" or something not quite as polite because they can't really handle not getting it the way you used to give it to them.

It's one of those "eat your heart out moments" that are few and far between but pretty sweet when you get to have one. So just smile, smirk, say no thanks, and keep right on walking

This song today is the perfect example of what I'm talking about. It's "Fuck You Betta" by Neon Hitch. Probably best if not played at work....

8 comments:

  1. My ex wife always plays the manipulator. Her passive aggressive remarks are legendary.

    When we first broke up, she tried to rub things in my face, but after two 'flavors of the week' she sent me a drunken text on how much she missed me in bed.

    They sell 'clone a willy' kits where you can mold your guy into a toy, and she asked me to do it for her... After a few days of laughing, I declined.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha... well, there is definitely a satisfaction in that.

    Lost in Idaho ->> Clone a WHUT NOW? lol AHEM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A few of my ex's live in close proximity (several miles) so I run into them every now and then and the sexual energy seems to ooze off of me and the butterfly unintentionally, causing the ex's to shoot daggers.

    I secretly love it! Hee hee hee.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had never heard that song before...haha love it! I have been in that situation a couple of times, where the guy moves on to somebody "hotter" but less enthusiastic and talented in the sack. Oh well...you made your cold ass boring dead fish bed...now lie in it asshole!

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha ive had that. but its way worse when its the other way round and u see an ex who was amazing in bed and now youre not fucking anymore x

    ReplyDelete
  6. yep I can relate...but it's never good to go over old ground in my experience... sometimes you can't compete with memories

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha! Totally relate to this! And yeah, the moment you see your ex and look into his eyes, and then look at who he's with ---priceless! Because you know you're the best he's ever had. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh yes. I feel IMMENSE smugness whenever I think about an ex and their current flavour since I know for a fucking fact that it's not as tasty as I am.

    *evil snickering*

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!