Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

He tastes so....fruity! (Update)

Hey kids, this is just something I ran across in the esteemed publication of Cosmo and thought it would be an interesting conversation starter. And, for lack of anything more substantial to post today, we are going to talk about this.

As I was learning about guy's "Most Shocking Confessions" and how to make the same pair of cute boots double as both day and night worthy, I saw a full page ad with the tagline "Cupid Has Nothing On Us."
Intriguing huh?  Well, it gets better. It's for a product called Masque that "is the first product proven to CONCEAL any unpleasant flavors associated with pleasuring your man and his subsequent climax.'

Yep.

There's a market for everything. And this proves it.

So after doing research on their website, I found that these little orally-dissolvable flavored gel strips come in 4 delightful flavors: chocolate, strawberry, watermelon, and mango. Yum.

The premise is that the partner performing said oral pleasure would let the strip dissolve on their tongue prior to starting, and it gives you up to 15 minutes of man-flavor free action.  It does specify that this is for female-on-male oral, not the other way around but I'm assuming you could go off label if you wanted to.

I'm skeptical.

So I did what any intrepid blogger would do: I e-mailed the company for samples in return for a real life review on RG.  We'll see what they say. If they send them, I promise to do my due diligence on all the available flavors and let you know what I think. It's $12 for a 3 pack in case you are interested.

So what do you think of the idea? Ladies, would you be more enthusiastic about going down on your man if he tasted like strawberries or mango?  Guys, are you insulted by your girl wanting to cover up your natural manly tasting stuff?

Don't tell me you don't have an opinion on this because I know you better than this!

UPDATE: I was contacted by the PR company that handles media requests for MASQUE. They are delighted that I would like to sample and review these tasty bits so they are hooking me up with the full flavor line and I will be giving them my honest critique after giving them a real life go. 

Someone is going to be a very happy guy! 

39 comments:

  1. I'm willing to offer my services for any lady who would like to try this product.

    Bonus points, I haven't had coffee or beer in over a week. No asparagus, and I've had a decent amount of pineapple juice recently. I'll be 'sweet' anyway, but willing to try this out.

    ....for science....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never needed artificial flavorings to get me to go down on my men, but I'd totally be willing to try this out. If nothing else, it'll give me another excuse to blow...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't take much convincing either Val, I like to receive so I'm willing to give. It's only fair right?

      Delete
  3. I actually have a terrible fear of manjuices. lol Like literally petrified insano phobia... I doubt any flavor would help me get over that, but... I guess I'll wait for the review and go from there. I know my husband would shell out the $12 in a heart beat if they work lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This had me cracking up! You're description is awesome! I'll let you know what I think if they let me review

      Delete
  4. Insulted, nah, not even a little. I'd be stoked to taste like strawberries. Fucken eh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't forget chocolate strawberry and watermelon too!

      Delete
  5. I don't blame ladies at all for wanting to try this stuff out. Guy junk is nasty, and if the smell is an indication of the taste, well...I'm surprised this didn't come out sooner (pun intended) That's not to say that girl junk smells like the botanical gardens, but women smell better in general and this guy is not stupid enough to complain about the taste! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I may be one of those rare women that really enjoy going down on my guy (Cheers Val!). I've never needed much more insentive than ::zip::. I'd totally be interested in trying it, but it'd be hard, heehee, to make me more enthusiastic than i already am.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen sister! Im guessing you and Val have some new fans now!

      Delete
  7. You don't have to spend money to mask the taste from what I understand (I wouldn't know). Don't you like parmesan-garlic?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Garlic parm would not be my first choice but I see what you're getting at here

      Delete
  8. Sounds like a great Vegas experiment.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I'm sure the fact that we are roomies in Vegas has nothing to do with that right BB?

      Delete
  9. Sounds VERY interesting. To be honest, I've never had a 'taste' issue with hubs... mainly because I make sure he's just showered.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with Haven 110%. At the risk of "putting this out there" it's my favorite relationship duty. I always chase with water anyway. Just because I'm considerate like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You too will be a popular girl with this crowd !

      Delete
  11. I wouldn't care if you wrap my junk in ham and mayo as long as the deed is getting done. Hell, I'll dip it in strawberry jelly if I get to jam it in her mouth.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really didn't think I'd see any men horrified at a product that got them more head. I do not mind the man taste, or the sex act, but I wouldn't mind a bit more fruit in my diet. I can hear it now around the office...

    "You know what Karen, I'm really craving a mango dick today."

    "Oh girl, please, I has some chocolate cock this morning and it was delicious!"

    hahaha. Love the idea. Can't wait for the review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh shit Jewels, your convo had me cracking up!!!

      Delete
  13. What, Altoids don't do the trick anymore?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So this is what it takes to get ET out of the shadows??? Yahoo!! The FAQ on their website actually addresses the altoid issue oddly enough

      Delete
    2. No, Dearest.... YOU are enough to get me out of the shadows. I like to read along. Not much to say these days.

      Delete
  14. Here's the thing, I don't mind the "man taste". I'm curious what that company's response will be! I seriously doubt men could give a care what we used to enhance our "performance" -as long as we got it done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. HAHA! I love that you took the time to contact the company and ask for samples!! You've got gumption, Randy. Real gumption.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This would go down well in my house! I'mma keep an eye out for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  17. you are awesome!! that is awesome! i love that you wrote in and asked for samples!!!! way to go!!! now i'm going to go and read the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I cannot follow Jewels' comment. It was just THAT brilliant. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Blush. Thanks. I see the product taking off and that will the normal water cooler talk.

      Delete

I like attention, so give me some please!