Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Bloggers I'd like to....well.... you know.... *blush*

I can't really think of any better way to start my week than with receiving this awesome award from my darling Jewels! Saying "Thank you" hardly seems like enough...

I mean really, you know how much I like attention, especially of the "I'd like to F*** you" variety so this really did thrill me.

Jewels made the rules easy and I appreciate that. Basically, you pick BILFs and tell them why. Yahoo for simplicity!  The hard part is narrowing down my choices to just a few because honestly, I'd like to have a special moment with each and every one of you lovelies, but I'm just not that kind of girl...most of the time... 

First the boys:
Wow that was Awkward from It Was Dark, Stormy, and I lost my serial comma : because he has a really big....blog title... and makes me laugh almost every day. He's also great at making me feel good (about myself pervs), knows when I need to hear something nice, and is good at keeping secrets. 

Not the Hero from A Fallacious Comedy : because let's face it, our make out is long overdue. He has as many, if not more, shenanigan-filled nights than I do did and he always lands on his feet, after sharing the good, bad, and ugly of how it all went down. I appreciate full-disclosure. 

Brandon from  My Own Private Idaho: there's just something about this guy that makes me smile and he has the best one-liners of inappropriateness... that is a talent and a gift. 

And now the girls: 
(yes I'm doing girls, especially these girls) 
Lady E of  Adventures in Estrogen: Because of her amazing toy collection and because Brandon left her hanging. I got you girl... we'll handle it!

Alyssa of Alyssa Goes Bang: This girl seduces me with her amazing words and her smokin' hot body. Total package she is.... 

My sweet Kat of Kat O'nine Tales: She was my first...and you always remember your first. Plus she has a spectacular rack and rocks a Wonder Woman costume like nobody's business and what's not to like about that? 

Ok, I'm keeping my list short and sweet as to not cheapen the whole "Bloggers I'd Like to F***" sentiment. It's special, let's keep it that way. 





10 comments:

  1. THANKS, DARLING!
    I know - I'm still trying to recover from that snub from Brandon. hahaha.

    What toys you want me to bring? Actually.. nevermind -- I'll bring the briefcase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waking up to you on a Monday morning is nice. (that's what she said)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that you enjoy the award and are passing it along with pride and equal opportunity to the men and women! :) I'm so in love with this award it's not even funny. Man, I'm kinda awesome. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my word! thank you so much my darlin! you totally deserved this award and i'm honored to receive it from someone so lust-worthy as yourself! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jewels' award is all over the Web!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm honored, my darling! I'll bring the Tequila and you just bring your sweet self.

    Bow chicka bow wow~

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the award! well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wonder if my wonderful one-liners of inappropriateness can translate into the bedroom?

    ...

    The glares I'm getting from the girlfriend are telling me a loud emphatic NO...

    Oh well.

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!