Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Today is a big day!

From memories of loss to celebrating what is in front of me...today is a BIG day! On this day, 6 years ago at 12:48AM, the Princess arrived and rocked my world in ways I could have never imagined. She has continued to do just that every single day since.

Today my heart is full of gratitude and thankfulness that I get to wake up and be the Princess's mommy every day. Even on the days when it is particularly challenging and I feel like I can't do anything right, at least I know I got one thing right and that's a blessing.







11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your beautiful little girl and to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, sweetiepie! Enjoy your day with your rockstar mama!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to the Princess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful post! Happy Birthday to Princess and her mommy is the bestest Queen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday to your little one! One of my biggest regrets, is not having any children of my own. Cheers to your and all the other wonderful mommies out there! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word. Happy Birthday to the Princess! Wishing her a beautiful day and knowing that you will ensure she has the best day ever. xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Princess!! What a sweet tribute to her. You are an amazing woman and mother.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww :) This made me feel the warmth again of my baby girl's body when the doctor placed her on my tummy after I gave birth. :) Happy Birthday to your little Princess!

    ReplyDelete
  9. happy belated birthday to the princess!! hope you had a wonderful day celebrating with your baby girl, randy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. :-) Beautiful! The both of you!

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!