Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

There is a Groupon for everything, Stripper 101 anyone?

One of my favorite things is to open up my email and see what type of great offers and discounts the shopping gods have sent me from Groupon and LivingSocial. I don't even have to leave my house to spend money on things I "must" have on a daily basis, the come right to me! Awesome! 


As most of you know, I like to jet off to Vegas occasionally and as such, I signed up for local Las Vegas offers before my last trip and never bothered to unsubscribe. They have some awesome stuff but this one is my favorite thus far.... I think I need to go back to Vegas asap to get my discounted Stripper 101 on! 


I'm not knocking this class at all, I actually think it would be a lot of fun and if I get a similar offer from a place close to me, I will be taking them up on it....and blogging about it of course!  


The funniest part of this offer??? Check out the hotties captured in this class photo....all I can say is I feel bad for those poor chairs! Makes me feel like I need to find my hand sanitizer ASAP!


51% Off Pole-Dancing Package from Stripper 101
51% Off Pole-Dancing Package from Stripper 101
Exotic-dancing moves spice up a variety of mundane activities, including firefighter certification exams and job interviews held on particularly uncomfortable chairs. Add some pizzazz to your life with today’s Groupon: 

8 comments:

  1. Do they have a "Watch Stripper 101 Class" Groupon available?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stripping's a blast. I bet that class is a ton of fun haha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the "for Dummies" group of books, I think there should be a "for people with no rhythm" group of classes.

    Can't dance but want to strip? *snrrk* ok! This class is for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I subscribe to both of those also. This class looks like it could be a lot of fun. At the very least it makes for an intereting blog post!

    Also, thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So some company specializes in cheap chairs with leopard print seats? Or did they reupholster each individual stripper chair?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my god, I wanna do Stripper 101 so bad!!! But no one I know here wants to do it with me! Yes, come visit so we can strip together!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wait. What? So, which one of you are vlogging this for the men who aren't able to attend? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have just downloaded iStripper, and now I can watch the hottest virtual strippers get naked on my taskbar.

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!