Pages

Friday, October 7, 2011

"Soft-Core Friday" - Sexy and I know It

Time to have some fun today kids! It's been a week....for reals!

Today is just about having fun, being confident, and being ridiculous while you get your sexy on.

Nobody does it better on all accounts then LMFAO. Enjoy Sexy and I Know It. There's even a Ron Jeremy cameo in it, you can't beat that for Soft Core Friday.

Feel free to strip down to your underthings and dance like a fool and post it on my Random Girl YouTube channel. No really, do it!  No one will laugh, I promise!

Ok gotta go, time to get my sexy on while dancing like a fool in my underthings!

6 comments:

  1. Wait wait... there's a youtube channel where I can do a strip tease?

    NO WAY!!!

    It's going to have to wait until next week. I've been in a hotel since Tuesday, but I'm packing up now... gah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whelp...I stripped and danced but no video! hehe. Thanks for the pick me up at the end of what felt like a long day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait, i just went to your channel and there are no videos of you dancing around naked!

    lead by example, randy ;) lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally did! Love this song! Made me smile! :) Ok, ok, me dancing naked, that made me laugh. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so far behind on my blog peep lovin' that I don't know if I should take the time to strip and bebop. Can I bop naked while catching up on my blog roll? =D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I heard this song on the radio last week and instantly fell in love. LMFAO makes me LMFAO

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!