Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

"Soft-Core Friday" - Fighting Robots are SO hot!

Happy "Soft-Core Friday"...and on a short work week no less, at least for my U.S. friends.

As I was reveling in the love that was the NFL season opener (Green Bay vs. New Orleans in case you missed it) I was stopped dead in my tracks as a trailer for the most epic movie ever was unveiled. Or maybe it's been out for a while, I don't know, I only watch TV when football is on this time of year. Regardless, I was stunned.

It is a movie called "Real Steel" and from all accounts, looks to me a movie version of the game Rock Em Sock Em...you know, the game with the plastic robot figures that box each other until one of their heads pops off? Yep, that's the one. I am attaching a video of the original toys. And then I am attaching the trailer for your viewing pleasure, you be the judge.


5 comments:

  1. I think as long as it's got Hugh Jackman in it, I'm willing to give it a fair shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear God, it's Hugh Jackman. He's one with whom I'd certainly like to grind gears. *fans self*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy Crap you weren't kidding! It's Rock 'em Sock 'em Robots THE MOVIE! Wow. They're making a Battleship movie too starring Liam Neilson.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That movie looks eerily awesome. I just really hope there is only barely enough plot to justify 90 minutes of robot fighting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hugh Jackman is NEVER a bad thing. I saw the trailer for this in the movie theatre and almost moaned out loud. He is totally lickable. Alright...going to go write some smut now that you have me all worked up. hehe. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!