Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

"Soft-Core Friday" - Creepin' with the Wingman

It's time to get funny  again for  "Soft-Core Friday" at Random Girl. I'm a girl that likes to laugh...a lot... and this guys does it for me/to me every time.  


Let me introduce you to James Holeva aka The Wingman of the Wingman Let's Get Creepin' Comedy Tour and author of the Wingman Chronicles which will be published in 2012. He also has created and starred in his own TV pilot which is currently being shopped to networks and is sure to be a smashing success for whatever lucky one picks it up. 


I had a chat with The Wingman himself late one night recently and we had an entertaining and informative conversation. There is never a dull moment with this guy I assure you. I thought I would highlight a few of our more interesting Q&A's that came out of it. 

RG: What are the Wingman's tips for a successful relationship
WM: Don't be together unless you belong together. A lot of people are with the wrong person just to be with someone, not because they are right for each other. If it's not working and the connection is not there, end it and move on to the next mark.

RG: How do you keep a relationship hot?
WM: You have to enjoy sex with each other. You have to be genuinely attracted to who you are with, not imaging someone else while you are fucking. And try to get your significant other to have a threesome because, really, why wouldn't you?  Never take the "settle down" approach, the party should just be starting when you are in a relationship. It should be like a big celebrity after-party that no one ever wants to leave.

RG: What is one of the biggest mistakes that people make when they meet someone new?
WM: People try to get in a relationship wherever they are. They want the white wedding and the house with the picket fence and unicorns and rainbows. It's not like that.

RG: As a professional Wingman, how far  will you go to make sure a client will get laid?
WM:  Nothing gay and nobody sticks anything up my ass. My ass is off limits. Anything else is pretty much game on. Ugly chicks, fat chicks, it's really no big deal, I'm still going to be thinking about the same person....me!



If you want to get creepin' with the Wingman, here's how:
Facebook.com/JamesHoleva
Twitter.com/Wingmanbiz
Facebook.com/LetsGetCreepin



Or better yet, GO SEE HIM in NYC 


Come out for comedy that gets you laid with "THE WINGMAN" JAMES HOLEVA! The uncouth and interactive one-man show will have New York City previews Friday, October 7th, Saturday, October 8th, and Thursday, October13th at THE BROADWAY COMEDY CLUB. Showtimes are 10 p.m. TICKETS on-sale right here... Just $15 in advance, $20 at the door.

PURCHASE TICKETS for FRIDAY, OCTOBER 7th at 10 p.m.:

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1993216765/eorg

PURCHASE TICKETS for SATURDAY, OCTOBER 8th at 10 p.m.:

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/1993579851/eorg

PURCHASE TICKETS for THURSDAY, OCTOBER 13th at 10 p.m.:

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/2009429257/eorg


5 comments:

  1. Look at you big pimpin and interviewing kick ass guys! For one reason or another (darned sister's wedding) I keep missing the dates near me but I cannot wait to catch this guy on stage. I about die laughing at all the videos he posts...and his tweets...forget about it. Great pick for a pimpin, my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice stuff dude, keep it up! lovin' it

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favorite randygirl and my favorite wingman in one place?! how could there be anything better for SCF?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be keeping an eye out. Checked him out on YouTube too.

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!