Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Chick Dating Talk - New Random Girl at The Dude Society

I know I know, it's been a minute but the boys at The Dude Society are letting me help the menfolk out again.

Today I'm giving a little handy advice when trying to decipher what your new girl may mean vs. what she might be saying to you.

I'm not saying that *I* have ever said one of these things and meant something else, but I have this friend.....

Anyways, go check it out and show me a little comment love over there if you don't mind.


Chick Dating Talk: Read Between The Lines

When you’ve just started dating someone it can be real easy to get mislead. You’re so enamored with this girl that your usual sense of logic disappears, or you’re “Booty Blinded” as it’s often called.
You really don’t know or trust this chick, yet you take everything she says at face value. You may be setting yourself up to be played.

3 comments:

  1. The typical schizophrenic lives in a world of twilight imagining, marginal to his society, incapable of holding a regular job, these people live on the fringes, content to drift in their own self-created value systems.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha :) he's just a friend trick never convinces a man...

    cheers,
    chin
    http://24x7clicks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Girl

    The tree has entered my hands,
    The sap has ascended my arms,
    The tree has grown in my breast-
    Downward,
    The branches grow out of me, like arms.

    Tree you are,
    Moss you are,
    You are violets with wind above them.
    A child - so high - you are,
    And all this is folly to the world.

    -Ezra Pound

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!