Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

What Do You Get When You Mix a Random Girl with a Naked Girl In A Dress?

The answer: A great opportunity to guest post!

Today I am taking my Random Girl self over to party with Kelly at Naked Girl in a Dress. She was nice enough to ask me to guest post and I could not say "yes" quick enough. I am talking about what compels people to take the actions that they do and sharing a little more about myself. I hope you will check it out.

Kelly is an amazing writer and friend. Please take a minute to head over there and see what's going on!




2 comments:

  1. Only goodness, blue skies, palomino ponies, and excessive hi jinks can come from this epic pairing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was wonderful to have you guest post yesterday. You were awesome!

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!