Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2011

"Soft-Core Friday" - Taking it Offline and Into the Real World

Happy Friday, and better yet, happy "Soft-Core Friday" here at Random Girl.

So for this "Soft-Core", I thought I would take a look at taking an online friendship to the real world. And yes, there is a reason I'm talking about this now.

The stars have aligned and an interesting opportunity has presented itself. This opportunity consists of me meeting up with a fellow blogger. Of the male variety. In a very fun city. For an entertaining night on the town.  I hope fear shenanigans may ensue.

I am the first one to go head first into a new adventure so I am looking quite forward to this little meet up. After a little planning (all of which he has coordinated impressively enough) and a multi-hour drive for one of us and a plane ride for the other (he was going there anyways, seeing me is just a huge awesome bonus), we seem to be all set to have a blast. We will be combining our respective friend groups and rolling out to a music festival and then to a bar for some sort of celebration for some unknown person. Whatever. It doesn't matter. Any night out with Randy is a good night....am I right?!?

So here's to adventure, kids! Not saying it will be "Soft-Core" in the traditional sense of the phrase so don't go getting all excited (yes, I'm talking to you. You know who you are!). I plan on behaving myself for the most part in keeping with my "dial it back summer" program. But he does already have some inside scoop on what I like so I might be in for trouble...

10 comments:

  1. *GIANT GASP* I expect an email much like the one I sent to you and Jewels that time...:) Have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. INTRIGUING! Sounds like a blasty blast will be had! I expect a full report! :) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He’ll be disappointed to learn he brought his camera phone for nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a BRILLIANT time, darling.~ And like Rita I expect a full debriefing when you get back. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Strange I don't remember planning a trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. weeeeeeeeeeee! this is awesome! when is this happening? you must give us all the juicy details!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Living in the moment is a great thing! Can't wait to find out how it goes - I bet it will be awesome. Good thing you are driving and not flying. I hear those TSA people like to grope.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need one of these...

    Ladies, I'll be taking resumes and auditions at www.lostinidaho.me

    Go go randy go!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nothing beats throwing it all in the air and seeing what comes down - no pun intended.

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!