Pages

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

How about an Old School Make Out? New Random Girl at The Dude Society

Well, I survived the trip to Disney with my Princess and my parents. It was an interesting trip to say the least but the Princess had a lovely time and the parents survived so I am considering it a "win" and realizing that now I need an adult only vacation to recover from that situation.  Anyone want to take me somewhere?? Anyone?? 

While you kids think about where we should go on a grown up vacation, you should check out my latest article up at The Dude Society and then give it a try and let me know how it goes. Then leave me some comment love if you would, I like the attention! 

Have An Old School Make Out Session

In a new relationship, there always seems to be a rush to get to the end game. Prompt sex has become the expected norm. Why not take a step back and remember how much you can enjoy an old school, hot and heavy make out session?
Although not as highly ranked on the must-have list for most guys, taking it back to the basics of lingering kisses and teasing touches can build a new level of anticipation between you and your girl.

4 comments:

  1. Lisa,

    I want your chocolate chip cookies. Oh, sorry, on to the article...

    What we are talking about here is foreplay, extended foreplay. That doesn't mean a flick of the nipple, some heavy petting and then BAM! Nope.

    How many of you guys realize salsa dancing can be heavy petting? Hell, how many of you realize that dancing can be foreplay? This is a great work-up to the hot make out.

    Lisa your article reminds me that dates should have attention paid to each of their component parts and that they don't need a rush to conclusion. Random touching, lingering caresses, dancing, conversation, makes-outs, and full on sex are more exciting when they are drawn-out over time.

    Time is an aphrodisiac. It's hot to wait. And it gives you more time to make that connection that makes you come back for more. A direct run to sex, while immediately gratifying, can be empty. Stringing it out alittle is exciting and will make for a tighter Bon between partners.

    Great article Lisa...and I still want those cookies!

    Dean
    Http://leftcoastguy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. How much is a flight to Calgary? I'll take you on a trip to Banff. Spa treatment in the mountains in the fall? Yea? Yea? You know you want to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i find good old fashioned make-out sessions essential to a relationship. hot,heavy, slow, fast, teasing-----ooooh yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm very happy to hear of your survival in the land of oppressive heat and singing mice, love.~ I'm also glad to her that Princess enjoyed herself because as much as I don't like Disney, it's amazing to see how much kids love it.

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!