Pages

Friday, July 8, 2011

Sorry I'm not home right now...come see me at Cinderita's!

Today I am hanging out at Cinderita's place...it's always sunny in Cinderitaville! That lovely lady truly makes each day brighter for me and I am beyond thrilled that she is letting me crash at her place for the day.

Come check out my Friday guest post and stick around to catch up on some her shenanigans...that girl has some stories, and that is coming from me so you know it must be good stuff!

Ready for the weekend kids?? I sure am!

7 comments:

  1. Oh I'm ready for the weekend alright! Lovely guest post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been there, seen it, fucked it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been there and seen or should that be read it and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! Read it. "Tired of the guys in Indiana?" Then get the fuck out of Indiana, ladies! (Wait, are you in Indiana...?! In which case, pretend I didn't say that.) Commented on your guest post, too. :)

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!