Pages

Monday, June 27, 2011

Studio 30 Plus featured post today is from your's truly - Go Check it!

The good people at Studio 30 Plus asked me to be a featured writer today at the S30P Magazine.

Of course I said yes!

I love that place. If you haven't joined Studio 30 Plus yet, you need to get over there an check it out. It's a great community for writers to be challenged, learn from one another, and just have a good time.

I did a little bit of poetry for my featured post. It was not what I intended to contribute but it hit me over the head yesterday, almost literally, and I needed to get it out there. It is titled "One Word" and it's probably not what you think. Curious? Go read it!

Hope you enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Score. Headed that way! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete
  2. s30p isn't letting me log in, so I'll just comment here:

    Wow... that's pretty much all I have. One word. Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. S30P is awesome, and even more so for letting you write for them.

    Heading over now!

    SD
    TheSimpleDude.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I guess I will have to go over and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. read and commented

    I liked it best the third time i read it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait! Heading over now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow; that was really awesome. It definitely hits home for me...though, I'm sure that's what a lot of people would say.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! Absolutely wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9.  Education enables a person to think correctly. Lack of education may cause a person to think incorrectly and irrationally without analyzing a situation in an appropriate context. Therefore it teaches a person to think right and make a decision accordingly.pre recorded voicemail greeting messages

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!