Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Rediscovering the Joy of the Morning "Quickie"

It has been a while since Randy has found herself with a guy who I let stay the night. Like the whole night. Like "see me first thing in the morning". There are numerous reasons for this, but the stars aligned on a recent evening and I found myself waking up next to Secret Agent Man.

I haven't written much about him recently because dude is off on assignment, out of the country, or just generally unavailable for face-to-face consultation. But I still enjoy seeing him when he is around. Our time together is enjoyable, I like his company, his taste in restaurants, and his intelligent conversation. He is wicked smart. Oh yeah, he's pretty hot too!

So after a recent enjoyable evening out, and a more enjoyable evening in afterwards, I invited him to stay the night. We both hate to be touched when we are sleeping so we were on the same page there. We slept well on our respective sides of the bed and were sad to hear the alarm go off in the morning. We both had to get up and shuffle off to the daily grind as we are very important people as you can imagine and neither of our respective employers could function without us.

He is such a strictly regimented human being that I was certain that he would not be altering his normal morning routine to hang around for too long. But I was pleasantly surprised when he made his way over to my side of the bed and made it fairly clear that he could spare a few minutes to get our days started off right.

I had almost forgotten how nice it was to wake up next to someone that I'm actually glad is there and have a little bit of morning fun. If every day could start off like that morning did, I would be a much more pleasant person to deal with at work....I guarantee it!

If you haven't started your day off with a morning quickie in a while, make it happen. It really is a fantastic way to start your day with a smile.



I was so inspired by this lovely morning event, that I wrote a new article for The Dude Society about it. 
Here is a sneak peek. Get over there and show me some comment love if you would! 

The Morning Quickie: Nature’s Best Alarm Clock



Few things are dreaded as much as the sound of the alarm clock buzzing in the morning. That usually signals the beginning of the daily grind, but take it as your cue to start your day off right.
Instead of pressing snooze… waiting until the last possible second to get up and going, reach for your girl and have a morning quickie to get both your days started with a smile (or moan, as it might be).

18 comments:

  1. Everybody's getting some lately, eh George? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. For us, there is no way a morning "rise and shine" is possible. A three and a half year old is either up before us, or as the alarm goes off. But I can't wait for the day till "rise and shine" comes back into our lives.

    CBG
    canadianbloggergirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not much for the morning, but more to the being woken up in the middle of the night kind of friskiness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in desperate need of any form of loving lately...the sexual tension is about to explode and I may jump on a random hottie and go at it wild monkey style.

    Congrats on the morning quickie!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love morning quickies, I don't know if it's because I've slept and am fully rested but when I wake up I am usually at my horniest. Morning breath and sticky up hair are all part of the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning quickies are the best! It's been far too long since I indulged in one though! Hating you right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm pretty much up for sex anytime. I am not a morning person at all. I'd much rather stay up all night long, sleep an hour or two, then get up and on with my day. That being said...I'd tolerate being woken at 4am for some lovin right now. I need it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hard to do on the road. I've been in hotel rooms or couch surfing lately...

    Well, I guess I COULD find some hotel fun... I just don't wanna...

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll take it whenever the chance arises. I have not had "relations" for quite some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Drake - not everyone.

    You never fail to disappoint me girl. I love this post. So well written. I retweeted already but just so you know, you're my morning nookie hero.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Been reading your blog for a bit since it came up on 'Blogs of Note', but this is my first time commenting...

    Love, love love this post! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Having trouble logging in but it's me @WritingGirlie

    I love morning sex...something very hot about waking up and feeling his hard c*** against your back:) Nice post Lisa, I always like stopping by!
    ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes. i love a little sex in the morning.It gets the day going right.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sex in the morning is definitely a good way to wake up. I've also enjoyed random sex in the middle of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  16. @menage: I agree on both points... both have their own merit.

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!