Pages

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Are you ready for Blogger Idol?


OK, So I fully expect that each of you fantabulously talented kids is going to be going balls out for the chance to be the first BLOGGER IDOL right?? Don't disappointment me! 

In case you didn't know (and the handy dandy little button the margin of my blog wasn't a big enough clue for you) yours truly has been asked to be a Blogger Idol judge. I have no idea how my credentials warrant that kind of honor but I am going to take it and not ask any questions that might make anyone reconsider! 

So get your cute little asses over to the BLOGGER IDOL page and get your homework done so you can throw down for the honors, awards, and most of all, the bragging rights! 

11 comments:

  1. Are you going to be a Simon or a Paula type judge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO in! I just sent in my "audition tape". go easy on me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, what a scream! since i don't think my blog applies to the whole "general likeability", i think i'll just sit this one out, lol. but i'm definitely going to read along and cheer everyone on, this is a great idea and sounds like fun. i'm glad you're a judge.

    and randy, thank-you so much for all your kind and supportive comments over on my blog. i really appreciate them and you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, what was that? My eyes instantly focused on "throw down." Perhaps I'll check out the link. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmmm.... I wonder if I should do this....?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @George: please darling, you know that they broke the mold when they made me.... I'm going on my own style for this one.

    @Cinderita & Lance: Glad you both are joining the fun, it should be a good time!

    @Kage: I totally think that you should get in on this one, originality counts for something and you certainly get that one! And you are welcome love, I will always be a cheerleader for you getting on and getting up darling!

    @Joshua: you are as easily distracted as I am! Focus! Focus!

    @ET: You know my vote to get you in the mix would be a big ol' YES! Get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think I'm gonna audition. I'm just not sure how I want to approach this. If it's anything like AI, I'm a bit too crass for it. Maybe I can fake it til I make it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I don't think I'd do very well in this, so I'll just shake my pom-poms for my peeps instead. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. RG- We've gotten a bunch of auditions already! I just spent a good half an hour laughing my ass off at some of them. (In a good way.) Thanks so much for promoting, and thanks even more to the people that want to come on this crazy ride with us!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Maybe I'll audition in a year... I still have a lot to learn!

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!