Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Want To Play Some Sexy Games? - Random Girl at The Dude Society

Fun is good!  And what better way to have fun then getting hot and bothered with your playmate?

My latest article up now at The Dude Society should give you a few ideas to try out.  As always, comment love is greatly appreciated  and will earn you big Randy kisses!

Here's a sneak peek:

Play Some Sexy Games With Her Tonight


Whether you are entering sexual territory with someone new, or have been hitting the sheets with the same person for a while, it’s never a bad idea to bring some fun into mix.
Showing that you can be playful and have a sense of humor is a huge turn on to your lady. It helps keep things fresh, helps you learn about one another, and can open the door for more serious discussions on things you both might like to try in an upcoming session in the sack.

While you are there, check out some of the other great articles up now and enter to win the John Bridge's Gentleman's book set give-away. Ladies love a true gentleman you know..

8 comments:

  1. Do the sex games work if you are single and alone? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked out your article, excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @OT- bahahahaha! you beat me! i was going to ask the same thing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. checked out your articles, ;p i'll try that out with my gf next time!

    I have followed your blog..Could you follow mine too please? Also check out my guest blogging contest to see if you are interested!

    Sky Stock Analysis

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's times like this that I WISH I wasn't home schooled (and male/sexually deprived.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @OT: I have had a lot of fun single and alone...just sayin'

    @Tony VH: Thanks for the comment love at DS! Glad you enjoyed it! big Randy kiss for you love! *MWAH*!!

    @Yvonne: Don't act like you don't know the answer to that one girlie,,, I am on to you!

    @Stock: Keep me posted on how game night goes with your gf... fun times ahead for you! I'll check out your blog. Thanks for following Random Girl!

    @Lemons: Just store the ideas away for the next opportunity... you can never have too many good ideas on the ready in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Heading over. Today is Special Agent and I's 20th anniversary of our first date. Maybe we will spice it up, yo.

    www.alotoflayers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!