Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

Don't expect too much... I'm getting ready for Vegas

Don't expect too much out of this post! Random Girl has dialed it back a notch for a minute. 

However, have no fear as Thursday I am off to Vegas and what happens in Vegas will surely make some fantastic posts as I fully intend to maximize all opportunities I come across on this trip.  We have a lot crammed into too few days but I have committed to "Team No Sleep" for the weekend and am ready to embrace the craziness. Show tickets, dinner reservations, VIP access to all the MDW madness,,, I will be a hot mess by the time I haul my cookies back home and I can't wait! 

I won't leave you hanging though. I have a good guest post that will be going up while I'm gone and you can always hang out at The Dude Society and catch up on my articles if you start to miss me too much. 

Also, if you don't follow me on Twitter @randomgirlblog already you really should as I will be live-tweeting my way through the chaos on this trip. You don't want to miss that now do you?? 

9 comments:

  1. I know what happens in... and so on, but I badly need a Vegas vacation. Feel free to twitpic it up, so poor schmucks like me can live vicariously through your hijinks.

    Enjoy the trip. I may be taking a flight to Spokane, Washington for the weekend, paid for by a company that is courting me. It's not Vegas, but it'll do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the same thing on a 3 day trip to NYC. No way did I have time to sleep....lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Safe travels and have a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Last time I was in Vegas, I didn't even bother getting a room the first night because I knew I wouldn't need a place to crash until the following late morning which I decided would be the pool. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a blast! Can't wait for the tweets! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. what happens in Vegas stays on twitter

    awesome...cant wait to live vicariously through you

    ReplyDelete
  7. What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Except herpes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a fantastic time, my darling! I don't have much time for tweeting lately, but I can't wait to hear about your misdeeds when you get back. ;)

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!