Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Bad Ass Chicks - Hot or Scary? Random Girl @ The Dude Society

Hi Kids! Hope you are all having a fantastic week thus far.

I forgot to pimp out my latest article over at The Dude Society. Shame on me!

Get over there and check it out. Big Randy kisses for all who show me comment love there, you don't want to miss out on that do you???

This came partially out of my previous post here at RG about Badass Chicks. Check that out if you need a refresher. There were a lot of great comments on that one!

Here is sneak peek of what I have going on The Dude Society

Chicks That Kick Ass: Hot Or Scary?

With the arrival of Sucker Punch in theaters, which features five super-hot yet fiercely violent female leads, the question that begs to be answered is this: Are chicks that kick ass hot or scary?

11 comments:

  1. Are you a chick that kicks ass?

    I'm on my way now. Not sure how I missed this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the post and am looking forward to more comments on the article! :) Another great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A good ass kicking never hurt no one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It would all depend on one thing. Does said bas ass chick put out after pummeling me into a pile of goo? Because really, that is all that matters.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or bad ass. bas ass chicks are not very bad ass.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, can't wait to go read it! I think they can be a mixture of both, hot and scary.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both. In fact the two have a close connection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot when the scary is focused on someone else. Nope, hot either way.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ass Kicking women = Always hot.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hhmmm, all the bad ass chicks I ever met were kinda NOT hot. Looked a lot like dudes.
    Hollywood bad ass chicks ... now that's a different story. I would give my left kidney to be a Hollywood bad ass chick. For now I have to settle with Plain Jane with a temper. ;) ... utterly un-hottie.

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!