Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

Soft-Core Friday - Sex & Rock-N-Roll

Happy Friday Kids! Time for another Soft-Core Friday here at Random Girl.

Most of you have probably figured out by now that music comes in a close 2nd on my list of favorite things. You can probably guess what #1 is. Think real hard.

This week's Soft-Core Friday pick combines both, plus the smoking hot Leto brothers as I am feeling extra self-serving this week because I have behaved so well. Don't worry boys, there is plenty for you to enjoy in this too.

It gets a little edgy and  leaves little to the imagination so consider yourselves warned and don't watch it at work or around children. There is an even more scandalous Director's cut version of the video on Vevo if you are interested. Here is the link to that one http://v.vevo.com/kSv

Enjoy "Hurricane" by my recently reignited band lover 30 Seconds To Mars

13 comments:

  1. I've had a crush on Jared Leto since I was in like 4th grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Oilfield, just picture RG dancing to this, and you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's actually a cool vid. The unedited one is even more awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even I fancy Jared Leto and I'm a bloke. His band are rubbish though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Lost: Yes indeed, I do dance to this,,, and it's pretty sexy... you know me so well!

    @Rafa: Glad you like. I enjoy the director's cut as well but I had to watch a few times to figure everything out, I was not prepared for all of that!

    @Tony: no shame on boy-crushing on Jared. He is pretty. But you must take back the band jab though, they rock and I love them and it's my blog....so there!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jared Leto. Since he was on My So Called Life, I have pined. Those brooding arty guys...

    www.alotoflayers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Random girl: As it is your blog I will retract my accusation of 30 Seconds to Mars being rubbish, that was unfair of me and I can't expect everyone to share my taste. However I will say that I think Avenged Sevenfold are a better band.

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Yvonne: I know right?!?

    @Onion: I loved My So Called Life, totally should have been picked up for more seasons. He started my rock star guy crush thing...

    @Tony: quite big of you to concede, my friend. You earn major RG points for that one! I will have to check out the band you reference. I am all about a good rockin' out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. True Story: I was able to meet him (Mr. Leto) once. I hugged him...I kissed his neck ... then I was sucker-punched in the chest by his security guard. But I thought it was a special moment. I think he did too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Girl: Shut the front door!! That is awesome! I would have totally taken a sucker punch from a security guard to neck kiss Mr. Leto. Hells yeah! I am so jealous of your awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I had seen this 30 Second Video, this video is superb and the direction of this video was also appreciable.

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!