Pages

Thursday, April 7, 2011

I Am Everywhere Today. Really. You Can't Get Away From Me

Random Girl is spreading the love and madness all around the interwebs today kids. It's like hide-and-seek only I'm telling you where I am hiding right up front so it should be really easy for you to find me.  So ready or not, here I am!

Oh and on a new midday update, I have been award the Nice Rack award by my lovely Jewels and my sweet Kat!  Me and my perky set thank you graciously! I would like to send this award back to both you sexy things because you possess spectacular racks yourselves. Other will be getting this award from me in the near future, I have to do some...research....


Today, I am thrilled to be the featured writer at Indie Ink. They picked up my "Concrete" post that originated from a Studio30 Plus writing prompt. If you haven't spent some time at Indie Ink, you need to. They feature amazing writers and artists.


I also posted some new poetry to my Studio30 Plus profile late last night. It is inspired by my recently fired Fireman but I think it accurately conveys why it is that I am kind of going to miss him a little. Check it out at the link here Burn Me Down


And last but certainly not least, I have a new article at The Dude Society. This was an interesting one to write as it deals with what happens if sex is bad the first time with a new person. Check it out, let me know what you think. And of course, feel free to show me some comment love over there so the editor knows I am awesome! 

Bad Sex The First Time? Will You Get A Second Chance?



You have sealed the deal. Another “first time” has come and gone and you did your best to follow ourFirst Time Sex Etiquette rules. But despite your very best effort, it was not your best performance. In fact, it may have been your Worst. Performance. Ever. Now what?


Ok, I am tired now. Look forward to a great new "Soft-Core Friday" post tomorrow. It's about Angry Sex, and it features an awesome song. 








6 comments:

  1. Sometimes it is so hard to keep up with all of the "other" sites that people are on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You rock! I am at work but when I get a chance this weekend I'll check all these sites out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy moly! you really ARE everywhere AND you have a nice rack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, interesting and informative post as always.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your rack is most certainly deserving of your double award, my sweet RandyGirl.

    I'm catching up on all of my reading, and I will certainly visit all of your pieces across the interwebz.~ *mwah!*

    ReplyDelete
  6. so i thought i was following you but i am a dumbass...

    now i am

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!