Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Cherry On Top - A yummy award and yes, I'll share!


So my lovely Hannah bestowed the honor of this award upon me today. Isn't she sweet??? The answer to that is YES!  I humbly accept.  Cherry on Top? I can't think of a better award, well, other than the Nice Rack award but I already got that one from my Sweet Kat and my darling Jewels

The rules say that I have to provide a link to the person who awarded this to me.  Go check Hannah out. I’ll wait for you.  It also says that I have to  provide 3 things that I love about myself.  Really? Just 3? It will be hard to narrow them down but here goes

  1. I live in reality. Good/bad/ugly, doesn't matter. I live in the moment and accept reality for what it is. I don't dream of fairy tale endings and I am grateful for every experience I have, even when it hurts.
       2. I truly invest in other people. I love being engaged in other's lives, riding along on their adventures,      and hearing the stories that make them who they are. 

        3.  I am very trustworthy. People know that they can tell me anything and it will never go further than   me. I keep things in the greatest of confidence if asked to do so. 

I am told that I need to pass this award on to 5 other bloggers. To Narrow it down to 5 is super hard for me because there are so many fantastic bloggers that truly add the cherry on top with their posts. But rules are rules so here goes:

my sweet Kat
my darling Jewels
my kindred spirit/music lover Lance
my random girl's guy Brandon
my sunshine Rita

 You should check out each of their sites and follow them immediately. Well, online of course, not real stalker like because stalkers suck. 

14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, another guy blogger? I'm on my way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing me some bloggin love! And grats on the award. "A little bit extra" is an understatement for you. I'm always blown away by your words, your insight, and your flair.

    And this is good. My blog needed some pink on it. I'll consider this 'a woman's touch' on my mancave known as MOPI. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. HOORAY! A little bit extra. That is you!! Thank you for passing on the award...I accept it graciously and will be making my acceptance speech shortly. Aww..you are adorable. Your sunshine? So sweet. I am happy to be that!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! loving the new look of your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the award! Very well deserved...

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you...I'd like to thank myself for being myself

    seiously, finding you and your writing these past few months has been awesome.

    BTW, I don't mind if people stalk me in real life. My wife is a chef, my girls are fun, and I could use some help living with 4 women.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for the award! You are too sweet to me! :-) I think I have gotten that nice rack award like 5 times now...haha. I am NOT posting 5 cleavage/boob shots! lol. I will do an award post this weekend. You rock! Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on the awards. Such a pretty pink and CUPCAKES!!! sigh, craving now

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much, my love! "Cherry on Top"...hmmm...I bet I won't make that sound filthy in the least when I thank my darling and also my rockstar, Hannah. ;-)

    "I truly invest in other people. I am very trustworthy."

    Two things that I adore about you, RandyGirl.~

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!