Pages

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Bad Sex The First Time? Will You Get A Second Chance? New Random Girl at The Dude Society

Check out Random Girl's latest article at The Dude Society. Let me know what you think.

Here is sneak peek:

Bad Sex The First Time? Will You Get A Second Chance?

You have sealed the deal. Another “first time” has come and gone and you did your best to follow ourFirst Time Sex Etiquette rules. But despite your very best effort, it was not your best performance. In fact, it may have been your Worst. Performance. Ever. Now 

7 comments:

  1. I laughed, I cried, I laughed again. Great post as usual!

    Now, what to actually write on tds...

    ReplyDelete
  2. another great one. I have no idea how I didn't comment on that the first time I read it-I have done so now! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome post, I wonder just how many people can relate to that...hmmm...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lost: wow, that is a lot of emotions, so sorry for that! Glad you enjoyed

    @Jewels: Thank for the comment love at The Dude Society.

    @Yvonne: Thanks darling

    @Girl: I'm guessing more people than not have had that first time "well, that was not awesome" moment. I know I have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. In all honesty, a man's penis is the worst "equipment" to pleasure a woman. So use your tongue and your fingers instead. This will keep your from early ejaculate, and will help you last a lot longer too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If the first time is bad, I most likely dun give it another go..

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!