Pages

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Toys In the Bedroom - Your Girl Wants to Play! The Dude Society

Hello Kids! Random Girl is at The Dude Society yet again. I think I am in love with that magazine...really!
Check out my latest article there, Toys In the Bedroom - Your Girl Wants to Play.  I'm sure you can learn a thing or two or at least add some valuable insight in the comments.

Thanks for your continued support in my venture with The Dude Society! Please keep the comment love coming. And check out the other articles while you are there. There is great travel info, practical advice, and featured people and places.

Here is a sneak peek at Random Girl's latest contribution
IN DATING & SEX

Toys in the Bedroom: Your Girl Wants to Play

by Lisa | March 15, 2011 | Leave a Comment

6 comments:

  1. Promise to check it out when I get home, love.~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vibrator, woman's best friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been over there checking it out. I'm lookin' and I'm-a likin'!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks all for the support over at thedudesociety.com. Feel free to leave feedback/comments there as well. The more the merrier!

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!