Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

Threesomes, Haters, and Tequila

It was quite a weekend for Random Girl. I am exhausted for a number of reasons, but I will keep that myself.
It was full of highs and lows, and few situations that I am still undecided on.

For one of the highlights, several of my bestie girls, some from as far back as elementary school, drove in from various locations and had a girls night in my honor. It was a great reminder of how lucky and blessed I am to have such wonderful long-time girlfriends, who let me drink massive amounts of tequila and make sure I get home safe as well. Truly priceless!

For the low point, I got a truly heinous and sick comment on my blog from my "Soft-Core Friday - Oops..I did it again" post. It was on my randomgirlblog.com site, not my blogger site but it was the same content so I am not sure what set this person off but it included comments about him F'ing my mom last night and that he was coming for me tonight. It also included a lot of other sick things. Very disturbing. Obviously I deleted it as soon as I saw it but it has still made me slightly sick to my stomach to think about it.

As for the toss up of the weekend, that would be the latest development regarding Fireman, the main character in my Oops.. I did it again post if you recall. It is nothing new for he and I to venture into interesting territory on a regular basis. No two hook-ups are ever the same for us. That is part of why we are so cracked out on each other when it comes to that. So I shouldn't have really been surprised when we ended up in threesome territory right? Well, I was surprised. We had talked about it in theory, he of course wanting to bring in another girl (what guy wouldn't try for that right?). But the proposal he brought to me this weekend was for me...bringing another guy in with us. I know it was just for me because this guy has no fantasies about man action for himself, trust me. I certainly never expected that little gift to be brought to my doorstep completely unsolicited. What is a Random Girl like me to do in such a situation? Well, what else could I do..... but keep you all wondering about if/what/how it shook out. I'll let you use your imaginations and try to decide if I am dealing with rewards or regrets and if it is because I didn't... or I did. Fun right?!?

16 comments:

  1. Love to know what happened. I wrote a bit of a story on the same theme. But never had the opportunity
    Oh new follower here and loving your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is me being over protective and you know, all big brotherish....i worry about creeps reading your stuff. I wondered if you ever got stuff like that. Please be careful...I don't even know what being careful means but do so...

    I've never had a threesome. Came close once in college and chickened out. I'm wired so friggin weird that I can only concentrate on one woman at a time. I pay a lot of attention to the one woman so I don't think I could distribute the affection around the room properly. People who have had 3somes tell me they are waaaay overrated.

    Im guseeing you and the Ax Man kept it a two step and had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did plenty of that shit in high school, back when I was too fried to even remember anyone's name, much less who I was fucking. But as a married woman? Nope. Never have. Never will. Which, for my husband, is almost the worst kind of tease imaginable since he is well aware of my penchant for the smell of a beautiful woman. Something about him being the father of my children kind of increases my rage quotient exponentially at the thought of another woman pawing all over him. And me with another man? I'd be too afraid of testosterone overdose considering I already have more than any woman should have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just watched Chasing Amy last night, and the term 'fingercuffs' is coming to mind. Either way, with one or two partners, as long as you had fun... who cares?

    Sorry about the stalker. Hope your weekend was rockin besides that idiot...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dying to hear how it all went or didn't go down! Having never done the threesome thing myself, I had a guy pal tell me that it's not all it's cracked up to be. His issue was that there was just too much going on (it was a two guy, 1 gal situation too) and to be honest, he said he kinda felt bad for the girl. I am convincecd he would have felt differently if it were a two gal one guy situation though.

    I'm sorry to hear about the creeper. Be safe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Send me the commenter's handle. I'll rip his (or her) throat out through their back pocket.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Monday mornings are such let downs already and you didn't tell us. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok, maybe not a popular comment here... BUT...

    I can't imagine a scenario where I would bring another dude into the bedroom - unless it was with a woman I really, really wanted, and had no chance of getting otherwise.

    But that's not the case with your Firedude. Maybe he suspects the wild action you've been having is starting to run it's course and he's trying to impress you? Was it a guy HE knew that he wanted to bring in, or was it your choice who the guy is? That's a BIG difference. If it's a guy he knows, then it might be just a high five moment for the two of them.

    Not trying to psychoanalyze what's going on here... but... ok, maybe I am.

    SD
    www.TheSimpleDude.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. See, this is where I play big brother. Not only has some pus-tard threatened you (over the internet) but he managed to act whacked out enough to freak you out. I may not agree with you on stuff but I don't think that you should feel like your well being is in jeopardy.

    In regards to threesomes, I always wanted to partake with two chicks, but not with another dude. That would cause "limperage". I have uttered on numerous occasions, it would be a sprint to the finish where I would win. Unfortunate, but true.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry about the creepy freak bastard and the hateful comment. Some people have to throw a lot of funk on someone elses sunshine because they are miserable and have nothing better to do.

    As for the threesome...I second what Lost.In.Idaho says...Who gives a shit so long as your having a good time.

    *but details are great regardless cause I'm a sucker for some raunchy dirty action*

    Have a great week Randy Girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. BTW is did a post today about back door loving over on my other blog. Starting with a bang this week :)

    Brandi
    http://bandbsexcapades.blogspot.com/2011/03/who-is-knocking-on-your-backdoor.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. I swear...it's firefighters. I have been offered plenty of threesomes with 2 women/1 man but only the fireman proposed the 2 guys and me. He said he had a guy in mind but I was welcome to invite somebody else. It didn't seem all that off to me. I mean...they aren't doing anything together and there is plenty of me to go around. I would love to act this one out but haven't yet. We shall see. ;-) Way to leave us hanging...now I think I have to go write a Naughty Nothings post on the subject! hehehe

    PS...sorry for the asshole commenter. I've been lucky enough to avoid those comments-except the one guy who is boycotting all american women...and I'm not crying over the loss of that guy in the dating pool.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for all of the support in regards to my psycho perv commenter/stalker. It is much appreciated! I am hoping he just decides to get a life and move on. We shall see.
    As for the threesome, just to clarify the scenario. It was proposed to me with Fireman and his friend. I agree with SD that with them being friends it is probably a high five moment as the motive. Regardless. It is what it is, or isn't or wasn't or whatever.
    I am doing a post @ thedudesociety.com shortly about the different types of threesome (MMF, FFM, and swingers). It will be very informative and examines the pros and cons along with the rules of engagement in each scenario. I'll let you know when it's posted.
    Not sure if it was the poetry or the threesome but I lost a follower in the last day. So to those of you who stuck with Random, I thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  14. So, very interesting post, and your blog in general. (New reader, follower here)

    MFM 3some. Totally awesome, by the way. I know not many are into that kind of situations but some of us experimented it and it's all in how you, the woman feels about it before or afterwards.

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Porkstar: Welcome to Random Girl! Thanks so much for the comment and the follow. I will try to keep it interesting for you. I think so much is about the communication before, about expectations, boundaries etc so you can just enjoy whatever happens if and when it does. I would think that the MMF scenario especially is one where you don't want any confusion to occur.

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!