Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Check Random Girl out at The Dude Society won't you?

So Random Girl (aka Lisa) is officially a contributor to one of the hottest online mens magazines, The Dude Society. This is a great and exciting moment for me. My first article posted today. It is a take on my semi-infamous "Shut Up and Pull My Hair" post that I did here at Random Girl.

I would love for you to check out my article at The Dude Society and feel free to show me any comment love that comes to mind. Since this is my first official contribution to the mag, feedback counts! Plus, it's a really great magazine with fantastic, practical lifestyle information geared towards men but very women friendly.

If you kids would do me this one favor and check it out, I would be forever indebted to you all! 

Here is what it looks like on the front page. Pretty awesome huh?


Shut Up And Pull My Hair”

Lisa, our newest contributor, shares her secrets with you. Should you be all gentlemanly when you kiss her? Maybe not…

4 comments:

  1. OMG CONGRATULATIONS!!

    This is brilliant, my darling! I'll be over there ASAP to read your work and show you the comment love that you deserve.~

    I'm so thrilled for you, love! *MWAH!*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much sweet Kat! I so appreciate your never-ending support! *mwah*!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on your new gig. Please don't forget the little people who knew you before you were internet famous.

    gread read, "Randy"

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Lance: Don't think you are getting rid of me. I am still going hard on Random Girl here so no such luck! I can't be quite as open on the magazine as I can here so this will still be my first priority. Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete

I like attention, so give me some please!